Saturday 8 October 2011

Skills Audit

Think back to the research that you conducted for your AS practical work; how have your skills developed since then? Write a short summary of these developments.

When I look back at my past research I can see that I am more prepared for what is to come and how much development and research has to go in before you even begin filming. On the first project in AS I was fairly naive to how much preparation is required before you start filming, however as we went on with the filming I became more aware and more equipped.
In A2 I can confidently say that I am much more prepared for the filming through the amount of discussion and making sure that the entire group agrees with the dates and times and the actual idea of the music video that we are planning on making. My skills that have developed through the year would be the following;
-Editing
-Team work
-Time keeping
- Organisation
- Patience (and yes, that is a skill for me.)
- Camera holding steadiness.
- Choice of miss en scene more accurately and practically.

No comments:

Post a Comment